Wednesday 26 September 2012

Empower Network - Why One Person Does Not Make Money And The Other Does


Click Here to visit official site of Empower Network

Member's Area Walkthrough:


Still have some doubts? Make sure you watch this video to the very end (skip the first 5 minutes):



This is a short excerpt from one of audios that can be found in the Inner Circle of Empower Network.


Isn’t it always best to be doing these calls on a Monday night guys. I just wanted to welcome you out from… You know wherever it is that you are calling in the world you know I have been fascinated Dave. I don’t know if you ever looked at this, but you know sometimes I log in, and look at the phone numbers that are dialed in, and I see countries that I even don’t know where they are. 

And one thing about Empower Network that has been fascinating to me since day one is the way the message is spread to different communities, different ethnic groups, people of different belief systems literally all over the world. And the way that everybody who is really working our system that I have known is actually getting results and our results are increasing every month. And one thing Dave said earlier I just want to emphasize you is the fact that we’ve got leaders whose incomes are going from you know $50,000 to $60,000 in a month.

We’ve also had leaders just last month whose income went from $7,000 to $26,000, whose incomes went from $15,000 to $30,000 a month, and the reality is guys I want you to think about that here for a second. People who will work their entire lives, other professions, and pouring their heart and their sweat, don’t pour their soul in, and all their energy in, and they will not ever make that much money in their entire life. I want you to think about… I am saying something like somebody making $26,000 a month, who is a regular guy in Costa Rica and I am not talking about me. 

By the way, like Justin Verrengia, and you look at that, and you say, “You know my dad didn’t make that much money and he graduated from Stanford in Cornell, and he practiced law for 20 years, and he still wasn’t making that much money, and he was a badass you know he was a badass judge you know at the end of his law career.

And folks what we are doing here is absolutely unbelievable, but is not just the few. It is what the many are doing. That's what is unique about this company. Last month folks, we created 18 new people who are making enough to make over a $100,000 a year.

18 new people, folks, in a month and we are only 9 months old. And I believe what’s going to happen, I have been talking about this for months is after our San Diego event that we are holding in California here this coming month folks we are going to be creating a new $30,000 per month earner every 24 hour period of every single day, and we are going to be doing it 365 days out of the year. 

And I want you to think about not having room full of people, not having a room full of 200 people, not going to an event expecting a huge group of people and finding 150 like you in some company event. I will tell you guys this funny story about when I first started succeeding in the industry. It was back in 2010, I just built my first big team. I was making a big residual income at around $25,000 to $35,000 a month. In fact, the month before I made $25,000 and I flew in to the company event.

Now, I was expecting a massive crowd of people there. I mean, at least four or five other people and there is literally about 30 people at the corporate event. Well that company went out of business you know a month or two later. But the reality is, guys, is our very first event that we ever did starting this company out of a little hotel room put on 1,050 people, our very first event that we did for Empower Network. 

And this next event that we are doing is looking like we are on a phase like I thought it would exactly would be to have over 3,000 people in that event. So how did we do it is the question, and then how can you take that message, and how can you not only change your life, but how can you change the people around you, how can you change your business, how can you get the results that you want taking this principal that have allowed us to succeed at a very high level taking the same things that are working for people over the world into your own business. Let me tell you something, folks.

I am going to tell you something that I have been paying a lot of attention to lately, because I have always wondered. Well, you know why one person seems to be doing the same thing another person is doing, and why one person seems to be getting results, and why the other person seems to not be getting the results. Let me tell you the difference. 

Okay. 

Because a lot of times you will get a new person it could be in Empower Network, it could be in a traditional network marketing business, it could be in affiliate marketing, and they are saying, “I am attending all the webinars. I am on every single conference call. I am on every single training. You know I have been doing exactly what you have been telling me to do and it is not working the way that I want it to work.” Well, simultaneously right next to them, in the same city, in the same country, there is another person doing the same thing. 

Apparently, if you don’t know how to look one person is getting great results and the other person is getting virtually no results. And what is the difference between those two people? Well, what I am going to tell you on this call guys first of all is if you don’t get what I am going to talk to you about tonight you need to listen and re-listen to this call. 

We will send out the replay here after we are done. The second thing you need to do is you need to get to our San Diego event. Because if you don’t get what I am about to tell you, you are going to get it at that San Diego event. What’s the difference between the two people? Folks, here is the difference and what I am about to tell you is magical.

One of the two believes and acts as if it will work, regardless of whether the evidence around him conforms to that belief or not, the other person is constantly questioning, doubting, and thinking that it won’t work and they are acting as if it won’t work. That is the difference. 

Want to find out more about Empower Network? Click Here Now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment