Sunday 29 July 2012

Google Sniper 2.0 Review - What Is All The Hype About It?


Google Sniper 2.0 Member's Area

I personally have joined over 50 programs that promised I will get rich. Well, I'm unemployed. So I decided it is time to check out what everyone seems to be buzzing about now. First I had to get through a lot of programs I already know do not work then I came across Google Sniper 2.0. I did listen to the whole video about the product. I did not buy it yet but I'm very tempted. It isn't like I don't know about marketing online because I do. 
 With all the products I have bought over the years, I'm not going to lie, some have been very informative and some were truly slapped together garbage. One thing I have to admit is that I was always quickly refunded if I didn't like the product.
My experience has been that some products are very good however; it isn’t often anymore where I am impressed. 
 Some products are free until you download it to find out that without the aid of other products they are promoting, you are not going to get anywhere. In this case, they are not lying because the one you downloaded was free.
Buying anything online really depends on your experience with online marketing. With this being said it is understandable if a product is garbage in my view because of my experience already, may be just perfect for you. I read this Google sniper 2.0 review and it has tweaked my interest. 
The inventor is George Brown. I understand everything he is saying and I do believe he has found a way to make money quickly and it is not a product that will take me months to understand. I downloaded the proof video he made and I'm just sitting on the fence about this one. 
He immediately wants to show you how much money he has made. He also lets you know right up front that he cannot guarantee we would make the same amount or any money at all. I like that.
Even though that goes for any on line money making program, I like how he states that right away. He does talk about campaigns, so that tells me this is going to be a lesson how to do campaigning which I do not have a lot of experience with. 
 I am the type of person that likes a challenge, so this may be something I’d enjoy. George talks about how broke he was before but that is something just about every marketer tells us so we can relate. Then he goes on to tell us about how much money he has lost buying every money making business he could find online. 
So again, it is just another testimonial that there are a lot of bad products out there. I like his voice and I like how he makes the video interesting enough to at least give him your email address. I’m still sitting on the fence about this one; I’ll have to listen to the video again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment